The Neo G Ankle Cast system has two outer casings, distal and proximal which contain a Gel therapy bed, which can be cooled and inserted.
The therapy bed is removable, provides support and produces graduated compression during rest and movement. The support can be used to help manage strains, sprains, instability and weight bearing pressure on the joint whilst the compression helps with swelling and bruising following injury and trauma.
Please note the Gel therapy bed can be refrigerated (do not freeze) to help with inflammation and swelling.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Helps reduce the symptoms of strains, sprains and instability in the ankle.
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic ankles during occupational and sporting activities.
- Rigid cast helps protect ankle during recovery and removable therapy bed provides a comfort fit.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device